Sisu B Calm
B vitamins to support metabolism, with herbal support for periods of stress.
Stress, aging, active lifestyles, poor digestion, alcohol consumption, PMS, menopause, and cardiovascular disease are just some of the factors that increase the body’s need for B vitamins. Inadequate intake of some B vitamins is not uncommon and deficiencies can be associated with fatigue, insomnia, depression, and migraines. In the diet, B vitamins are found in yeast, green leafy vegetables, and lentils. The best sources of B12 are meat and seafood, making supplements particularly advisable for vegetarians. When the effects of physical or mental stress start to take a toll on our health, the additional support of an herbal adaptogen, such as rhodiola, that gently normalizes the nervous system, can quickly bring noticeable relief.
- Complete B complex formula plus rhodiola to support overall health, particularly in people under physical or mental stress
- B vitamins support liver detoxification, healthy cholesterol levels, adrenal function, and hormone balance
- Supplementing with B vitamins combats deficiencies caused by various chronic diseases, a vegetarian diet, stress, and age
- Rhodiola is an adaptogen, meaning it normalizes production of certain hormones within the nervous system to invigorate a sluggish system or calm an agitated one
- Rhodiola is clinically proven to improve general well-being, decrease mental fatigue, and improve performance during periods of stress
- High-potency rhodiola extract, grown in Siberia and standardized to contain 3% rosavins and 1% salidrosides
Take 2 capsules daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.