Brad King Ultimate Her Energy
If you are a woman over 35, you are probably starting to feel the debilitating effects of what is now referred to as Estrogen-dominance, a condition in which healthful estrogens are pushed out of the way by unhealthy estrogens. New research confirms that hormone metabolism changes with age.
The ingredients in Ultimate HER Energy™ act synergistically to optimize and balance female hormones. Ultimate HER Energy™ features natural compounds from fruits and vegetables like Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C), d-Glucarate and broccoli extract. Studies in women have shown that these compounds enhance estrogen metabolism, promote the detoxification of harmful estrogens and other toxins, and shift the balance of estrogen in the body towards healthy and beneficial forms. Another key ingredient, milk thistle, is a natural antioxidant that works to enhance the function of the liver, improving its ability to eliminate toxins, excess hormones and harmful forms of estrogen. Additional antioxidants including quercetin, turmeric and citrus bioflavonoids work together to protect the body’s cells and tissues from damage.
Ultimate HER Energy™ is a one of a kind synergistic formulation of naturally proven and scientifically validated herbs, flavonoids, spices and vegetable extracts that work to help you restore hormone balance.
- Reduces excess body fat – especially in the abdominal region
- Supports healthy hormone metabolism
- Partially blocks the negative effects of estrogen on cells
- Neutralizes excess toxins
- Enhances overall liver function, to aid in excess hormone removal
- Preserves and builds lean muscle tissue
- Enhances the body’s cellular repair mechanisms
- Facilitates the conversion of a powerful – cancer-promoting-estrogen, to the safer beneficial 2-hydroxy and 2-methoxy estrogens
- Protects breast and uterine cells
- Reduces excess inflammation
- Supports production and longevity of – glutathione (GSH)-one of the body’s most powerful antioxidants
2–4 capsules once or twice a day or as directed by a qualified health professional.