• Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO, Raw
• Gentle, Rejuvenating and Strengthening Tonic in TCM
• Tart, tangy, sweet and sour taste (According to TCM contains 5 flavour profiles: sour, bitter, sweet, spicy and salty)
• No added flavors, fillers, binders, flowing agents, preservatives, additives, sweeteners, carriers, stabilizers or excipients
Organic Traditions Full Spectrum Schizandra Berry Concentrate has the most incredible flavour profile you have ever experienced. With a tangy and refreshing berry taste, Organic Traditions Full Spectrum Schizandra Berry Concentrate can be used in a variety of ways.
- Enjoy 1⁄2-1 teaspoon of Organic Traditions Full Spectrum Schizandra Berry Concentrate in water, coconut water or your favorite juice. Add 1⁄2-1 teaspoon of Organic Traditions Schizandra to your favorite smoothie recipe to create a nourishing, antioxidant rich smoothie. Mix the powder with any recipe of your choice or add to yogurt, fresh berries and cereal or make delicious, healthy raw desserts and artisanal chocolate truffles and bars.
- It works in savoury dishes as well such as salad dressings and tangy sauces. As there are no binders, excipients or flowing agents added, contents may clump and settle, so stir while drinking if mixing the powder with water or juice.
- Organic Traditions Full Spectrum Schizandra Berry Concentrate can also be enjoyed as is. Simply allow 1⁄2-1 teaspoon to dissolve in your mouth. The taste will be extremely tart, tangy, sweet and sour. Make a delicious Schizandra warm tonic by adding 1⁄2-1 teaspoon of Organic Traditions Full Spectrum Schizandra Berry Concentrate to 8 oz. of warm water (no need to boil). Combine Schizandra berry tea with any other pre-brewed, warm Organic Traditions Teas such as Lemongrass, Holy Basil or Matcha. Use this tonic as a base for any smoothie recipe or serve chilled with a squeeze of lemon.