Salus Calcium Magnesium Zinc & Vitamin D BONUS Pack
Salus Calcium Magnesium Zinc & Vitamin D
Osteoporosis prevention is not just for the elderly. It starts really young before birth, actually, when the quality of a mother's diet affects the baby's bones and continues throughout childhood when optimum amounts of calcium and o-factors keep bones growing strong. Bone loss begins in your 30's or earlier if you are not careful about preserving bone density.
Salus Calcium Magnesium Zinc & Vitamin D can improve bone strength throughout adulthood, and even during pregnancy and menopause by helping to preserve bone mass.
- A factor in the maintenance of good health.
- Helps in the normal development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient Vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
- Helps the body to metabolize proteins, fats, and carbohydrates.
- Helps to maintain proper muscle function.
Directions: 2 tbsp. (30 ml) daily.