Organic Traditions Cacao Powder454g
Organic Traditions Cacao Powder
Cacao was once so revered by the Mayans and the Aztecs that it was used as currency. Flavored with chilies, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and other spices, the beans were traditionally ground into a paste to make delicious chocolate dishes and ceremonial drinks. A true superfood, cacao powder is a good source of Magnesium, Iron and Zinc and a very high source of Fiber. Cacao also contains essential minerals and a host of antioxidants giving it an ORAC value of 11,000 per 1 heaping tablespoon 20 gram serving. While most Cacao nibs are roasted, Organic Traditions Cacao nibs are raw with no added flavors or additives. The nibs are then pressed into a paste and the Cacao 's fat content is removed, yielding delicious Cacao powder. While many other cacao powders have added sugar, Organic Traditions is pure, rich cacao powder in its natural state with no added flavorings or sweeteners.
- Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO, Raw
- An excellent source of Magnesium
- A very high source of Fiber
- A good source of Zinc
- Contains essential minerals and a host of antioxidants
- ORAC value of 11, 000 per 1 tbsp. 20 gram serving
- No added flavors, fillers, preservatives, additives, sweeteners, carriers, stabilizers or excipients
Directions: Add Organic Traditions Cacao powder to your favorite smoothie recipe to create a nourishing, antioxidant rich smoothie.