Flora Efamol Evening Primrose Oil
For beautiful skin with that healthy glow, many women turn to Efamol® Pure Evening Primrose Oil. This formula not only contributes to soft, smooth, velvety skin, but it’s also clinically proven to relieve symptoms of atopic eczema, including redness, itchiness and swelling. These softgel capsules provide gamma-linolenic acid or GLA, a biologically active form of omega-6 fatty acids Efamol uses only unique Rigel® Seeds—not generic seeds. That means Efamol Pure Evening Primrose Oil provides up to 33% more GLA than other brands. Efamol Ltd., based in the U.K. has been the international scientific leader in Essential Fatty Acid research for the past 25 years. Efamol® products are distributed in Canada exclusively by Flora™.
- For the treatment of dry, itchy skin caused by Atopic Eczema (dermatitis)
- A source of vitamin E, an antioxidant for the maintenance of good health
- Each capsule contains the highest quality organic evening primrose oil along with vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol)
- Carefully prepared using a special oil extraction technique that ensures the oil from the evening primrose seeds remains in its most natural and potent form
- Made with a patented variety of evening primrose seed providing 12% GLA
- Complete control of seed production from planting to harvest and storage guarantees a consistent, superior quality product
- Free from added yeast, sugar, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, corn starch, GMO and artificial flavours
- The only EPO in the world proven safe in toxicology trials
- Never cold-pressed, Efamol® uses a unique one-step low-temperature manufacturing process to gently extract evening primrose oil and keep it in its natural state
- Clinically tested and proven effective
- Easy-to-swallow softgel capsules
- Gluten free
Directions: Orally take 6-8 capsules per day in divided doses with food or drink. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist.
Orally take 6-8 capsules per day in divided doses with food or drink. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist.