Sisu Ester-C Powder
Vitamin CVitamin C is best known for strengthening the immune system. Studies have shown that 5 grams (5000 mg) of Vitamin C can double the rate of key activities of white blood cells, the soldiers of the immune system. Vitamin C also fights heart disease by assisting with cholesterol metabolism. Most people consume Vitamin C in the form of ascorbic acid, but ascorbic acid passes out of the body quickly, so little of it is absorbed.
It can also cause gassiness, bloating, and diarrhea. Ester-C® is made from calcium ascorbate formulated through a patented process so that it neutralizes intestinal acids and can therefore be absorbed without discomfort. It also contains a form of calcium, which enhances absorption.Citrus BiofavonoidsBioflavonoids exist in all plants.
They occur in high concentrations in citrus plants, alongside Vitamin C. Vitamin C cannot be absorbed in the absence of bioflavonoids, and bioflavonoids have many of the same properties as vitamin C.
In Ester-C®, the two work together synergistically.
- Ester-C® is a unique, patented form of calcium ascorbate, which is made when ascorbic acid (regular vitamin C) is buffered with calcium using a water-based process
- The calcium in Ester-C® provides part of your daily calcium requirements
- Ester-C® contains active vitamin C metabolites including L-threonate, which enhance cellular absorption and retention
- Ester-C® is the only form of vitamin C that has been proven to last up to 24 hours in the white blood cells of the immune system
- Less acidic and easier on the stomach than ascorbic acid
- Enhanced with antioxidant bioflavonoids from citrus fruits for superior absorption
- Ester-C® has a clinically proven higher bioavailability and retention rate than other forms of vitamin C
Take 1.2 grams (1/4 teaspoon) dissolved in juice or water twice per day.