Flora Holy Basil
Holy Basil, which is also known as tulsi, is the most sacred herb in Indian culture. It has been used for thousands of years and has played a key role in the Ayurvedic healing tradition. It has been used both to aid digestion, and as a heart tonic. It is referred to as “Nature’s elixir of life.”
In Hinduism, Holy Basil is also considered to be a sacred herb. In fact, Tulsi is Sanskrit for "the incomparable one.” It is commonly found in many homes and temples and is traditionally used to open the heart and mind and to aid meditation.
Holy Basil is an adaptogen, meaning that it helps balance various processes within the body and helps it to cope with stress.
- Reduces spasms, gas, and bloating
- Promotes circulation and breaks up congestion in order to support a healthy heart
- Highly concentrated - one capsule is equivalent to 2500 mg of Holy Basil leaf
- Rich in antioxidants, flavonoids, tannins and essential oils
- Wild crafted in India
- Free of additives and preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Packaged in environmentally friendly amber glass bottles
Take 3 capsules daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
EACH VEGETARIAN CAPSULE CONTAINS:
Holy Basil leaf (Ocimum sanctum)
aqueous extract 10:1 . . . . . . . . . . . . 250 mg
Equivalent to 2500 mg of Holy Basil leaf
Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (plant-source), hypromellose
Take 3 capsules daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.