Bilberry helps to improve vision in near-sighted adults; it is the most commonly mentioned natural treatment for impaired night vision. This use dates back to World War II, when pilots in Britain’s Royal Air Force reported that a good dose of bilberry jam just before a mission improved their night vision, often dramatically. In the mid 1960s, reference to these observations eventually led to the first laboratory and later clinical studies on the effects of bilberry fruit extracts on the eyes and vascular system.
- Bilberry is used in Herbal Medicine to help slow the progression of disorders of the eye, such as diabetic and hypertensive retinopathy and macular degeneration.
- A source of antioxidants for the maintenance of good health.
- Backed by over 30 years of research
- A 100:1 bilberry extract standardized to 25% anthocyanidins
- 62.5 mg of anthocyanidins per capsule
- In a base of 100 mg of natural, freeze-dried blueberry powder
- Reduces free radical damage
- Improves microcirculation by strengthening capillaries and reducing blood vessel leakage
Adults (antioxidant): Take 1 capsule 1-2 times daily with meals.
Adults (vision support): Take 1 capsule 3 times daily with meals.
Use for a minimum of 4 weeks to see beneficial effects. For maximum absorption, take with berries, fruit or fruit juices.
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS:
Bilberry 100:1 extract (25% anthocyanidins) 250 mg
Blueberry powder (freeze-dried) . . . . . . . . . . . 100 mg
In a base of microcrystalline cellulose and magnesium stearate (plant-source).
Adults (antioxidant): Take 1 capsule 1-2 times daily with meals.Adults (vision support): Take 1 capsule 3 times daily with meals.Use for a minimum of 4 weeks to see beneficial effects. For maximum absorption, take with berries, fruit or fruit juices.