Genuine Health Fast Arthritis Pain Relief+
Introducing fast arthritis pain relief+, the latest innovation in all-natural, clinical strength anti-inflammatory support for sufferers of arthritis.
Made with the robust combination of Biovaflex® natural egg membrane, AvoVida® and Bromelain, fastarthritis pain relief+ is the fastest, most effective way to reduce the pain and inflammation of osteoarthritis, while also rebuilding the cartilage and joint space lost to its damaging effects.
Benefits of taking fast arthritis pain relief+include:
- Increased range of motion joint mobility & joint space lost of arthritis
- Helps build joint cartilage and provide important nutrients for joint repair
- Natural anti-inflammatory, providing more support for this common component of joint pain
- Fast pain relief in as little as 5 days (compared to 10-30 days for Glucosamine) About the robust ingredients found in fast arthritis pain relief+:
- AvoVida® Research-proven to increase joint space lost from degenerative changes in osteoarthritis.
- Bromelain a natural enzyme found in pineapples, which is highly anti-inflammatory and provides superior support for common components of joint pain, and highly problematic symptoms of arthritis.
- Derived from egg shells, Biovaflex® is unique to Genuine Health and feeds your body all essential nutrients for proper joint health and flexibility, including targeted, nourishing proteins, collagen, and elastin.
When taken daily, fast arthritis pain relief+ prevents and treats joint pain, while providing cartilage building and reducing inflammatory markers like C Reactive protein.
|Gallus gallus: Biovaflex® Natural egg membrane||500mg|
|AvoVida® Persea gratissima fruit, Glycine max seed (avocado/soy unsaponifiables (non-GMO), 30% phytosterols) ||300mg|
| Ananas comosus: Bromelain (stem, 300,000 FCC PU)||200mg|
|Cellulose, rice flour, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.|
fast arthritis pain relief+ contains no gluten, wheat, dairy, artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives. Store in a cool, dry place.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if symptoms persist or worsen, you have a gastrointestinal lesion/ulcer, are taking an anticoagulant/blood thinner, anti-inflammatory or antibiotic, or having surgery. Hypersensitivity/allergy, nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea have been known to occur, in which case discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. Do not use if you are allergic or sensitive to eggs.
Adult Dosage: To help relieve pain and stiffness associated with osteoarthritis take two (2) capsules daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 2 months.