Sisu Glucosamine Sulfate
In healthy joints, ligaments and cartilage absorb impact and allow for smooth, pain-free motion. Osteoarthritis (OA) is a common condition where these soft joint tissues become inflamed, harden or wear away, resulting in loss of mobility and pain. This debilitating disease can affect us at any time though it becomes more common as we age. Many of the pain killers and anti-inflammatory drugs used to suppress arthritis symptoms can cause serious side effects. People wishing to reduce or avoid these potentially dangerous drugs are increasingly turning to safe, proven, natural alternatives that not only lessen symptoms but promote long-term healing.
- High-potency, sodium free glucosamine sulfate
- Glucosamine is a natural anti-inflammatory that helps repair joint tissues by stimulating the manufacture of cartilage
- The healing and anti-inflammatory effects of glucosamine can result in less pain and improved quality of life for people suffering from osteoarthritis
- It can take up to four weeks for glucosamine to start taking effect, but the benefits are more evident the longer this supplement is used
- People with allergies to sulfur, sulfa drugs or sulfite preservatives can use glucosamine sulfate safely
- Glucosamine has been tested in diabetics and non-diabetics and is proven not to affect blood sugar
Take 1 capsule 3 times daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.