Food for your cat's health
Holistic Blend is a Canadian and family owned company that set out 15 years ago to change the pet food industry.
Highlights & Benefits
- All Life Stages-Kitten, Adult, Senior
- Holistic & Conventional Veterinarian recommended
- Free Range Chicken (Fresh Human Grade Chicken)
- Naturally Preserved (rosemary)
- Chelated minerals, whole grains, fruits, antioxidants and herbs
- Promotes healthy skin and coat
- Promotes balanced urinary pH
- Provides low dietary magnesium
- Highly digestible and palatable
- Balanced Omega 6 & 3 fatty acids (5-2 ratio)
- Ingredients allow for smaller feeding portions
- Healthy stools - stimulates the breakdown of ammonia to reduce stool & urine odour
Food requirements will vary depending on the climate, temperature, activity levels, age and the breed of cat. This chart should be used as a general guide. Feed an amount to maintain optimum weight.
*Metabolisable energy evaluated as per AAFCO calculation method 415 Kcal/g (per cup). A standard measuring cup contains 226.8 grams (8 ounces)
Kittens feed 3 times per day.
Chicken meal, whole brown rice, whole barley, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols, a source of vitamin E), chicken meat, natural chicken flavour, whole millet, wild salmon meal, flax meal, dried whole egg, yeast culture, alfalfa, cranberries, apples, garlic powder, cinnamon powder, rosemary extract, taurine, yucca shidigera extract. Vitamins: vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl (source of vitamin C), niacin, inositol, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, beta carotene, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid, d-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement. Minerals: choline chloride, zinc proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, iron proteinate, copper sulfate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite.
Crude Protein 32 % min
Crude Fat 18 % min
Moisture 10 % max
Crude Fibre 3 % max
Crude Ash 6.5 % max
Omega 6 Fatty Acids 4.5 % min
Omega 3 Fatty Acids 0.61 % min