Sisu Kid's Omega 3 Bursts
The body needs an adequate intake of healthy fats in order to support the health of the brain, cardiovascular system, skin, and joints. This is particularly important for children and adolescents who are learning, growing, and rapidly forming new tissues. Omega 3 is one of the families of healthy fats that are essential, meaning they must come from your diet by eating fatty fish several times a week, or by taking supplements. The active compounds in omega 3 are DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and they are primarily found in fish. DHA, because of its link to brain and behaviour, is of particular interest to children and adolescents. Many children do not eat the amount of oily fish, such as salmon, tuna and mackerel, necessary to supply their needs. A supplement specially formulated for children is a safe and reliable way to ensure they get these crucial nutrients when they need them the most.
- High-potency, wild tuna fish oil standardized to contain a minimum of 100 mg DHA and 24 mg EPA
- Processed using molecular distillation to concentrate the active ingredients and eliminate contaminants such as mercury, lead, PCBs, and dioxins
- DHA and EPA in omega 3 are vital to many aspects of heart health
- EPA and DHA help to control inflammation, support skin health, and may be useful against mild allergic reactions
- May help reduce behaviour problems in children with omega 3 deficiency
- Omega 3 supports brain health and provides support against depression and migraines
Directions: Chew 2 capsules daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Chew 2 capsules daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.