Organic Traditions Longan Fruit
This tropical superfruit indigenous to Southeast Asia has been revered as a succulent and nourishing berry similar to lychee. Commonly referred to as “dragon’s eye” fruit, dried Longan berries have long been used in the Asian tradition as a medicinal tonic, known as Long Yan Rou, to strengthen both Heart and Spleen meridians and for calming the Shen in order to encourage a peaceful state with increased vitality. Longan berries are a source of Vitamin C and Fiber. Organic Traditions Longan berries are hand harvested from a small organic farm in Thailand. Collected when fully ripe, the kernels are removed and sun-dried in order to retain nutritional vibrancy and optimal flavor.
- Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Non-GMO, Raw
- An excellent source of Vitamin C
- A source of Fiber
- A delicious addition to smoothies and trail mixes
- Vine ripened and naturally dried to ensure the highest concentration of nutritional vibrancy and flavor
- Whole dried large Longan berries with a delicious taste
- No added sugar, artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, additives, oils, coatings, sulfites or preservatives
Directions: Longan berries are ideal for snacks, cereals, yogurt, desserts, jams, chutneys, savory dishes, salads and smoothies.
100% Certified organic longan fruit
Longan berries are ideal for snacks, cereals, yogurt, desserts, jams, chutneys, savory dishes, salads and smoothies.