Sisu Multi Enzymes
Good digestion is essential for everyday health and well-being, but can be disrupted by various factors such as age, emotional and physical stress, intestinal infections, alcohol, and some prescription and over the counter drugs. Symptoms of poor and incomplete digestion include heartburn, gas, and bloating after eating. In addition to lowering our daily quality of life, poor digestion can negatively affect our nutrient absorption and in the long term, result in compromised immune function and reduced bone health if we do not absorb sufficient nutrients from our food. Digestive problems can also cause us to restrict our food choices and not follow a healthy diet rich in whole grains and a wide variety of fruits and vegetables, which can be difficult for some people to digest. Taking a digestive enzyme supplement may help your body break down and absorb the nutrients from food.
- Combination of fungal (non-animal source) enzymes and bromelain
- Protease helps digest protein from animal or vegetable sources
- Lipase helps digest fats and oils from animal or vegetable sources
- Lactase helps digest lactose in dairy products
- Cellulase helps digest cellulose, plant fibers, and gums
- Enhanced with bromelain from pineapple, a naturally-occuring enzyme that helps digest protein
- Aids the absorption of essential nutrients from food
- Helps reduce gas, bloating, and other symptoms of poor digestion
- Ideal for high-protein or larger meals
Directions: Take 1 capsule 3 times per day or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take with food or a meal.
Take 1 capsule 3 times per day or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take with food or a meal.