Sisu Multi Expecting
To function at an optimal level, our bodies need a wide range of nutrients.Modern lifestyle, stress, and pollution deplete nutrients and most diets, rich in refined and processed foods do not provide us with adequate amounts of these nutrients. A superior quality multivitamin formulation is a convenient way to complement your diet with these nutrients.
Pregnancy brings unique nutritional needs for both the mother and the baby, therefore it is essential that pregnant women and even those who are planning on becoming pregnant take a multivitamin specially formulated to suit their needs. The use of prenatal multivitamin is associated with reduced risk of neural tube defects, limb deformities, cardiovascular defects, cleft palate cases, urinary tract deformities, and some childhood cancers. SISU Multi Expecting provides a full range of vitamins and minerals to support women’s nutritional needs before, during and after pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Full complex of B vitamins to help mother with stress and nausea and to support baby’s nervous system and brain development
- Maximum amount of folic acid for prevention of certain neurological birth defects
- Trace minerals in their chelate or citrate form for faster absorption
- Formulated with a higher dose of iron to meet the increased demands and help prevent anaemia in the mother
- Lower dose of vitamin A, enough to support mother’s immune health without endangering the baby
- Suitable for those who may be more sensitive or those who do not need high dose multivitamins
Directions: Take 2 capsules daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner
Take 2 capsules daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner.