Natural Factors Mental Calmness 100 mg
Stress, anxiety, muscle tension and irritability can take the enjoyment out of life and reduce your well-being and mental performance at work and at home. On a physical level, a relaxed state of mind requires increased production of alpha waves in the brain and increased levels of the neurotransmitters dopamine and serotonin. An amino acid from green tea called L-Theanine has been shown to initiate these two processes. Mental Calmness contains Suntheanine®, a pure, patented form of L-Theanine in tasty, fast-acting chewable tablets. Published research using Suntheanine confirms its relaxing and stress-reducing benefits.
- Fast-acting, great-tasting chewable tablets
- Safe and natural green tea extract
- 100% clinically-tested Suntheanine®
- Reduces feelings of stress and anxiety, restoring mental calmness
- Promotes relaxation without drowsiness
- Improves quality of sleep
- Diminishes normal symptoms of PMS (and menopause), particularly the mood swings, anxiety, irritability, and weepiness
- Improves learning performance and concentration
- Reduces negative effects of caffeine, including caffeine over-consumption
- May lower blood pressure
- May support the immune system
- Increases dopamine levels with no known side effects
- May help ADD in adults and children; studies are presently being conducted and preliminary results are astounding.
- May help with smoking cessation
- Helpful for weight loss
Directions: Chew 1-2 tablets, 3 times daily or as directed by a health car practitioner, prefeably as soon as stress levels start to rise. If experiencing high levels of stress, take the dose at upper end of the dosage spectrum, but no more than 600 mg within a 6-hour period and no more than 1,200 mg in a 24-hour period.
Chew 1-2 tablets, 3 times daily or as directed by a health car practitioner, prefeably as soon as stress levels start to rise. If experiencing high levels of stress, take the dose at upper end of the dosage spectrum, but no more than 600 mg within a 6-hour period and no more tahn 1,200 mg in a 24-hour period.