Sisu Nature's Defence
Allergies occur when the immune system identifies a harmless substance like dust or pollen as a toxin and attempts to expel it by releasing inflammatory agents like histamines. This triggers sneezing, coughing, and other inflammatory allergic reactions. If the danger is a false alarm, as in the case of allergies to non-toxic substances, these responses are not needed and cause unnecessary suffering. Some allergy sufferers are turning to natural remedies that support the immune system and prevent the release of inflammatory substances. Many of these remedies are without adverse effects and the body does not build up a tolerance to them. Antioxidants like quercetin and grape seed may help calm the allergic response by reducing the inflammation caused by the immune system.
- Quercetin has been shown to inhibit the release of inflammatory compounds like histamine without the side effects of pharmaceutical antihistamines
- Quercetin is found in many common foods; quercetin in Nature’s Defence is derived from a Brazilian shrub
- Grape seeds are a rich source of antioxidant bioflavonoids that also have anti-inflammatory properties
- The effects of quercetin and grape seed are cumulative, so many people start taking the product a few weeks before allergy season begins to support and strengthen the immune system against the allergic response
- Both quercetin and grape seed are non-drowsy, non-stimulating and do not lose effectiveness over time
Directions: Take 1 capsule 3 times daily.
Take 1 capsule 3 times daily.