Sisu Omega 3
It is sensible to limit our intake of unhealthy fats (hydrogenated, saturated, and trans fats). It may be even more important to ensure an adequate intake of the healthy fats the brain and the body need. Omega 3 is one of the families of healthy fatty acids that are essential, meaning they must come from your diet, by eating fatty fish several times a week, or be gained through supplements. The active compounds in omega 3 are DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and they are only found in fish. Omega 3 fatty acids help to decrease “bad” cholesterol and increase “good” cholesterol, which is important for heart health. Too much bad cholesterol (LDL) hardens the arteries, which leads to heart disease and the risk of heart attack or stroke and good cholesterol (HDL) in omega 3 fatty acids helps to eliminate bad cholesterol from the body. Omega 3 also helps control the painful inflammation of autoimmune disorders, such as rheumatoid arthritis. Studies have shown that supplementation of omega 3 fatty acids can reduce the risk of heart attacks.
- High-potency wild fish oil standardized to contain a minimum of 40% EPA and 20% DHA
- Vitamin E added as a natural antioxidant and preservative
- Processed using molecular distillation to concentrate the active ingredients and eliminate contaminants such as mercury, PCBs, and dioxins
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) in omega 3 are vital to many aspects of heart health
- EPA and DHA help to control inflammation and may be useful against mild allergic reactions, joint swelling, and gastrointestinal ulcers
- Omega 3 supports brain health and provides support against depression and migraines
Directions: Take 3 capsules daily with meals or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Take 3 capsules daily with meals or as directed by a health care practitioner.