Bedwetting (also known as enuresis) is defined as urinating involuntarily and on a regular basis, in the bed at night while sleeping. Bedwetting in toddlers and young children can be a very common (and often nightly!) occurrence and parents frequently adopt a variety of strategies to help minimize its occurrence, for example, limiting the amount of liquid consumed in the evening, ‘lifting’ an already sleeping child to take them to the bathroom, throwing a towel down on an already wet bed, etc. The causes of most types of bedwetting are actually unknown and theories range from sleeping very deeply, food allergies and heredity to stress and nutritional deficiencies. Bedwetting can be embarrassing and upsetting for children. Orange Naturals Bedwetting homeopathic formula contains remedies to help parents and children face the bedwetting challenge and let everyone in the household get some sleep.
- Addresses symptoms related to poor bladder control due to deep sleep, night terrors or nervous tension
- Supportive of kidney and bladder health
- Addresses symptoms of urgency with urination or bedwetting in the early part of the night
- Liquid format is simple to administer and absorbs quickly
- No artificial flavours
- Great tasting – in a glycerin base kids will love
For general dosing, ages 5 years and up: take 0.5ml, 3 times per day under the tongue or in a little water. Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 3 weeks. Shake well before each use.