Organic Traditions Sprouted Omega Chia/Flax
Organic Traditions Sprouted Chia & Flax seed powder is a combination of both Sprouted Chia and Sprouted Flax seeds. Sprouted Chia seeds are a good source of Calcium and Iron, a high source of Fiber and provide 3 grams of vegetarian Omega-3 per 15 gram serving. Aztec warriors would consume a mixture of Chia and water during hunting trips to ensure stamina and endurance. Golden Flax seeds, also commonly known as Linseeds, have been used as a staple food for thousands of years. They are a good source of Calcium and Iron, a high source of Fiber and provide 3 grams of vegetarian Omega-3 per one heaping tablespoon 15 gram serving. Flax seeds also contain Lignans, which are unique compounds that have been shown to provide numerous health benefits. Flax seeds are mucilaginous in nature and as such provide a soothing film for irritated mucous membranes. These activated sprouted seeds deliver more nutrients per gram when compared to raw, non-sprouted Chia or Flax seeds. The sprouting process improves digestibility and allows for a greater absorption of nutrients. Enzyme inhibitors are eliminated and anti-nutritive compounds such as phytic acid are reduced. The sprouting process not only dramatically increases vitamins and minerals in the seed, it also doubles the antioxidant score (ORAC) making Sprouted Chia and Flax Seed powder not only a nutritional powerhouse, but also more shelf stable than raw Chia and Flax seeds. Sprouted Chia and Flax seed powder contains Omega 3 fatty acids, bio-available essential vitamins and minerals and an impressive host of antioxidants, giving them an ORAC value of 1,600 per 1 heaping tablespoon 15 gram serving. Simply add Organic Traditions Sprouted Chia and Flax powder to everything you eat to reduce the glycemic load of any recipe. This sprouted and coldmilled powder is a fast and simple way to enhance your daily diet with an extra boost of dense superfood nutrition.
- Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO, Sprouted
- A source of Calcium and Iron; A high source of Fiber with 5 grams per serving
- A vegetarian source of beneficial Omega-3 with 3 grams per serving
- A delicious addition to smoothies and all other recipes
- Beyond Raw - Bio-transformed from a raw, dormant seed into a living food
- Sprouted and cold milled into a convenient powder that is ready to use
- ORAC score of 1,600 per 1 heaping tablespoon 15 gram serving
- Extremely Shelf Stable due to an increase in antioxidants
- No added flavors, fillers, preservatives, additives, sweeteners, carriers, stabilizers, excipients, oils or coatings
Directions: Add 1-2 tablespoons of Organic Traditions Sprouted Chia and Flax Seed powder to water, coconut water, your favorite juice, smoothies, desserts, yogurt, cereal, berries or on top of salads.
Add 1-2 tablespoons of Organic Traditions Sprouted Chia and Flax Seed powder to water, coconut water, your favorite juice, smoothies, desserts, yogurt, cereal, berries or on top of salads.