WomenSense AdrenaSense180 Vegicaps
Our ability to adapt to stress depends upon optimal function of the adrenal glands and in particular, the regulation of the main stress hormone: cortisol. Chronic stress can lead to elevated levels of cortisol, resulting in adrenal stress.
Early symptoms of adrenal stress include: fatigue, depression, cold hands or feet, dizziness, low back pain, asthma, allergies, sweet cravings, hormonal imbalances, irritability, headaches, gastrointestinal problems, skin problems, arthritis and other inflammatory conditions.Cortisol imbalances can also lead to blood sugar problems, weight gain, compromised immune function, infertility, chronic fatigue, bone loss, high triglyceride levels and heart disease.
- Support adrenal glands
- Reduce effects of stress
- Promote restful sleep
- Improve energy
- Reduce fatigue
- Improve sexual function
- Enhance immunity
- Reduce pain and inflammation
- Antioxidant protection
- Anti-Aging suppport
- Support cardiovascular system
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS
- Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) Extract (root)... 100 mg (3% salidroside)
- Suma (Pfaffia paniculata) (root)... 100 mg
- Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus) Extract (root)... 100 mg
- (0.8% eleutherosides) (15:1 from 1500 mg Siberian Ginseng)
- Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis) Extract (berry)... 80 mg
- (2% Schisandrins) (2:1 from 160 mg Schisandra)
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Extract (root)... 80 mg
- (1.5% withanolides) (5:1 from 400 mg Ashwagandha
- Encapsulated in a vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum, purified water, silica) with rice starch and vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).