Organic Traditions Austrian Pumpkin Seeds100 g
Expiration: June 2018
Organic Traditions Austrian Pumpkin Seeds
Pumpkins were introduced into Europe from Peru and Mexico, where they were a prized crop over 8,000 years ago. Pumpkin seeds are an incredibly nutritious gluten free superfood. They are a source of Magnesium, Iron, Zinc and Fiber. Organic Traditions Pumpkin Seeds have a delicious flavor. The seeds are removed from the flesh and naturally dried. Pumpkin seeds have a rich nutty taste and impressive nutrient profile that works well in all recipes. There are no fillers, flavors, additives, preservatives, dyes, artificial colors, sulfites, oils, sugars or sweeteners added.
- Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO, Raw
- A source of Zinc, Iron, Magnesium and Fiber
- Naturally nutty flavor profile
- A delicious addition to smoothies and trail mixes
- No added flavors, fillers, preservatives, additives, sweeteners, carriers, stabilizers, excipients, oils or coatings
Directions: Add 1-2 tablespoons of Organic Traditions Pumpkin Seeds to all smoothie and superfood recipes.