Bulletproof Upgraded Collagen 454 g
Bulletproof Upgraded Collagen
Upgraded Collagen is the gold standard for achieving the fastest possible healthy tissue repair, muscle matrix, bone renewal and recovery after exercise! It can boost mental clarity, reduce inflammation, upgrade your skin, and it mixes easily with other foods and shakes thanks to its neutral taste.
- Fast Tissue Repair - Upgraded Collagen provides the particular proteins that ensure cohesion, elasticity and regeneration of skin, cartilage and bone.
- Greater Flexibility and Mobility - Upgraded Collagen makes the main building blocks of connective tissue more bioavailable and better absorbed into joints for greater flexibility and mobility.
- Strong Bone and Joint support - Upgraded Collagen supports strong, heavier, denser bones and contains two building blocks of cartilage that are essential for refueling after exercise and sports.
- Revitalized Skin - Upgraded Collagen promotes skin hydration, reduces the number of fine lines, prevents deeper wrinkles, and maintains the suppleness of your skin from the inside-out.
- Build Muscle - Upgraded Collagen supports muscle building by facilitating the synthesis of creatine in the body.
- Reduce Aging - Upgraded Collagen replaces the necessary proteins that diminish and breakdown from aging.
- Deeper Sleep - Upgraded Collagen taken at bedtime deepens sleep, provides arginine to stimulate growth hormone release, and provides nutrients necessary to perform tissue repair while sleeping.
- Brain Function - Upgraded Collagen provides glycine, a neurotransmitter involved in motor and sensory pathways as well as ATP synthesis.
Directions: Mix 2 tablespoons of Upgraded Collagen into 120 ml of water or other liquids (hot or cooled), or Bulletproof Coffee, once per day. May cause mild gastrointestinal disturbances. Not recommended for children, pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Ingredients: Hydrolyzed Collagen sourced from pasture-raised cows.
Processed in a facility that also processes tree nuts, peanuts, egg, soy, milk, wheat, fish, crustaceans and shellfish.