Cannanda Enhanced Effect Tolerence 60 Gel Packs60 Gel Packs
Cannanda Enhanced Effect Tolerence 60 Gel Packs
Enhanced Effect™ is Cannanda's first product launched and developed to help cannabis users overcome the negative effects of tolerance. It's a proprietary blend of four pure terpenes in a base of hemp seed oil that helps users experience their medicine like they used to.
By helping patients reduce tolerance to their medicine, they can maximize its benefits. They can also use their medicine continuously, without the need to take "tolerance breaks"--which was previously the only way to reduce tolerance. A proper tolerance break lasts 2-4 weeks--that's a long time to go without medicine when you depend on it daily.
- Physician formulated for medicinal and recreational users.
- Proprietary terpene formula designed to enhance your cannabis experience
- Ingredients: proprietary terpene blend in a base of natural hemp oil
- Manufactured in GMP certified facility.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY THC OR CBD. RESULTS MAY VARY.
Cut/twist off tip of 1-2 gel packs and squeeze contents into a clean tissue, hold close to nose and inhale the vapours prior to (and during) medicinal use. Some get great results with just one gel pack, others find two at a time works best. Experiment to find the "dose" that's best for your body.
If using an aromatherapy diffuser, squeeze 5 or more full gel packs--depending on room size--onto diffuser (Enhanced Effect™ is NOT for use in electric diffusers, like ultrasonic or nebulizing diffusers).
Ingredients: Hemp seed oil, Cannanda’s proprietary EE terpene blend.