Bell Constipation Relief Tea20 Bags (34g)
Bell Constipation Relief Tea In Capsules
- Made with effective herbs, such as Dandelion, Alder buckthorn, Bitter fennel, Turkey rhubarb, and more.
- Formulated to help alleviate constipation gently and naturally.
- Rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Provides antioxidants to help hinder free radical damage to the cells.
- Helps to tone the digestive tract.
- Naturally occurring anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antiseptic properties.
Directions: Drink 1 cup of tea, 1-3 times daily as needed. Use 1 tea bag per cup. Let it steep for 3-5 minutes and squeeze tea bag well. Allow at least 6 to 12 hours for laxative effect to occur. Take a few hours before or after taking medications or other health products.
Buckhorn bark, dandelion root, dandelion leaves, peppermint leaves, marshmallow root, fennel seeds, licorice root.
To extract most of the beneficial ingredients in the tea, boil water with tea bag in it. Let it steep for a while and squeeze the bag well.