Cultures For Health Soy-Free Tempeh4 Packets
Cultures For Health Soy-Free Tempeh
Now you can make delicious soy-free tempeh at home!
- Each box contains 4 packets of starter culture.
- Tempeh is fermented at 88°F (31ºC), the normal outdoor temperature in Indonesia.
- Manufactured in Belgium.
- This traditional food often replaces meat in dishes and can be sliced, marinated, or seasoned as desired.
Directions: Tips & Tricks inside box and online www.culturesforhealth.com
Soy-Free Tempeh Starter Culture Ingredients
- Rice, Rhizopus Oligosporus Culture.
- Does not contain MSG or preservatives.
- This product contains no GMO ingredients.
Soy-Free Tempeh Starter Culture Allergen Information
- Manufactured and packaged in a facility that produces products containing soy and dairy.