CanPrev Curcumin-Pro60 vegetable capsules
Expiration: January 2020
Curcumin is a phytochemical derived from the spice tumeric. For thousands of years, tumeric has been one of the most commonly prescribed Ayurvedic remedies to treat arthritis-related inflammation. Curcuminoids in tumeric slow the enzymes that cause inflammation and give the spice it’s bright yellow colour.
Curcuminoids are also responsible for tumeric’s powerful antioxidant capabilities. Antioxidants neutralize free radicals (damaged rogue cells that debilitate more cells as they circulate) that go on to prompt the start of aging and disease in the body.
- 28% more lactoferrin than other whey proteins
- 1200mg daily of pure, absorbable curcumin
- 100% curcuminoids from turmeric
- Potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action
- Absorption enhanced with phosphatidylcholine & bromelain
Directions: Take one capsule 3 times daily.
Each capsule contains
|Curcumin (from turmeric)||400mg|
|Bromelain 1000 GDU (pineapple stem)||60mg|
|Lecithin (20% Phosphatidylcholine)||125mg|