Boiron Drosera 30ch80 Pellets
Boiron Drosera 30ch
Drosera is mainly used to help with spasmodic dry cough worsened at night and by heat. The common name for Drosera is Sundew. (Use only with the guidance of a Homeopathic or Naturopathic practioner).
- Natural homeopathic remedy
- Supports treatment of whooping cough
- May also help sore throat, hoarseness, laryngitis
- Safe & effective
Directions: Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 5 pellets in the mouth 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a Homeopathic or Naturopathic practitioner.
Active Ingredient: Drosera 30CH
Inactive Ingredients: Lactose, sucrose
- Stop use and ask a Homeopathic or Naturopathic practitioner if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.