Natural Factors Echinamide Cold & Cough Syrup150 ml
Expiration: December 2020
Natural Factors Echinamide Cold & Cough Syrup
Natural Factors ECHINAMIDE Anti-Cold Cold & Cough Syrup is a fast-acting, healing herbal formula in a base of honey. A powerfully effective, alcohol-free formula, the blend of herbs is designed to relieve throat, sinus, and bronchial irritation due to colds.
- A unique blend of herbs that effectively suppresses the urge to cough
- Provides effective relief for sore throats
- Relieves strained throats and vocal cords of public speakers and singers
- Restores breathing by controlling excess phlegm
- Organically certified
- Locally grown and manufactured
Directions: 1 teaspoon (5ml) 2 times daily or as directed by a health practitioner. Keep out of reach of children. Shake well before using.
|Serving size 1 tsp (5 ml)|
|Serving Per Container 30|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g||1 % **|
|Properietary Blend||3450 mg **|
|Echinamide triple Standardized Patented Processed organically grown Echnacea|
|Wild Cherry bark liquid extract 2.4:1|
|Mullein leaf liquid extract 1.2:1|
|Peppermint leaf liquid extract and oil|
|Horehound leaf liquid extract 1.77 :1|
|** Daily Value not established.|
Other ingredients :Honey,glycerin,lemon oil.