Enerex Black Seed Oil200 ml
Expiration: August 2020
Enerex Black Seed Oil
Black Seed is fairly new to mainstream natural health, but isn’t new to medicine; it was prescribed to Egyptian pharaohs after extravagant feasts to calm upset stomachs. Ayurvedic medicine uses it for hepatitis, fever, diarrhea and coughs. Today, science shows the oil’s unique compounds, crystalline nigellone and thymoquinone, can be beneficial for various respiratory ailments, as a digestive tonic, and a health and beauty aid for hair and skin.
Enerex Black Seed Oil from the Mediterranean provides 100% first cold-pressed oil for maximum potency of its rich and valuable properties with a delightful “nutty” flavour.
- Help relieve bronchitis
- Remedy colic in babies
- Reduce diarrhea, indigestion and heartburn
- Relieve headaches and migraines
- Calm insomnia
- Help decrease cholesterol and increase the elasticity of blood vessel walls to increase cardiovascular health
- Reduce depression or lethargy
- Reduce signs of eczema
- Ease joint pain and sore muscles (acting as an analgesic)
- Substitute for anti-inflammatory medication
- Help remedy gallstones and kidney stones
- Help prevent poliosis (early graying)
Take half a teaspoon (2 g = 2.5 ml) once daily with food, diluted in water or juice, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
External Use: May be applied topically to skin and hair.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a known immune disorder, or for use beyond 8 weeks. May cause gastrointestinal upset. Do not use if pregnant, breastfeeding, or if you are trying to conceive.
Each Half Teaspoon Contains:
|Black Seed Oil (Nigella sativa, seed)
Providing: 50% Linoleic Acid and 25% Oleic Acid
Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols Concentrate)
[d-Alpha Tocopherol 25 IU .... 16.75 mg]
[d-Gamma Tocopherol .... 20.50 mg]
[d-Delta Tocopherol .... 7.65 mg]