Enerex Black Seed Oil 30 ml
Enerex Black Seed Oil
Black Seed Oil with Vitamin E offers health maintaining antioxidants. Black Seed Oil is very high in good fats: with 50% Linoleic acid (omega 6 essential fatty acid), 25% Oleic acid (olive oil’s health-giving omega 9). Although it was used as far back as 5000 years ago, today we know that Black Seed Oil contains compounds including beta-sitosterol, crystalline nigellone and thymoquinone.
- Help relieve bronchitis
- Remedy colic in babies
- Reduce diarrhea, indigestion and heartburn
- Relieve headaches and migraines
- Calm insomnia
- Help decrease cholesterol and increase the elasticity of blood vessel walls to increase cardiovascular health
- Reduce depression or lethargy
- Reduce signs of eczema
- Ease joint pain and sore muscles (acting as an analgesic)
- Substitute for anti-inflammatory medication
- Help remedy gallstones and kidney stones
- Help prevent poliosis (early graying)
Take half a teaspoon (2 g = 2.5 ml) once daily with food, diluted in water or juice, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
External Use: May be applied topically to skin and hair.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a known immune disorder, or for use beyond 8 weeks. May cause gastrointestinal upset. Do not use if pregnant, breastfeeding, or if you are trying to conceive.
Each Half Teaspoon Contains:
|Black Seed Oil (Nigella sativa, seed)
Providing: 50% Linoleic Acid and 25% Oleic Acid
Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols Concentrate)
[d-Alpha Tocopherol 25 IU .... 16.75 mg]
[d-Gamma Tocopherol .... 20.50 mg]
[d-Delta Tocopherol .... 7.65 mg]