Natural Factors Fresh Kelp Extract50 ml
Expiration: April 2020
Natural Factors Fresh Kelp Extract
Natural Factors Fresh Kelp Extract is a natural source of iodine that the body needs to make thyroid hormones. It is hand harvested in a sustainable manner from the pristine coastal waters of British Columbia. A precision extraction process preserves freshness and kelp’s spectrum of minerals, vitamins, and iodine.
Natural Factors Fresh Kelp Extract is an effective way to meet the recommended daily requirements of iodine and essential trace minerals. It is made from fresh kelp that is sustainably harvested from the coastal waters of British Columbia and is rigorously tested for purity to ensure that it is free of contaminants and heavy metals. A precision extraction process is used to preserve the natural spectrum of minerals, vitamins, and iodine in fresh kelp. It is also fortified with potassium iodide to allow 800 mcg of iodine per drop, the most concentrated liquid iodine on the market.
- Supports normal healthy thyroid function
- Regulates hormones and metabolism
- Modulates estrogen levels
- Lowers the risk of some types of cancer
- Supports fetal and infant brain and nervous system developmnt
- Reduces pain associated with fibrocystic breast disease
- Reduces individual risk facrots for cardiovascular disease
- Supports the immune system
Directions: For adults, take 1 drop per day or as directed by a health professional. Shake well before use.
|Serving size: 1 Drop (0.03 ml)|
|Iodine||800 mcg||533 % **|
|Daily Value not established.|
|Other ingredients: glycerol, water, ethanol|