Salus Gallexier Herbal Bitters500 ml
Salus Gallexier Herbal Bitters
Gallexier is an alcohol-free aperitif that can be taken before or after meals, consisting of artichoke, dandelion and other bitter herbs that combine to give support to the stomach and liver/gall bladder systems. It helps to prevent indigestion and to relieve the unpleasant sensation of fullness and bloating experienced after heavy or fatty meals. Among the best digestive aids are herbal bitters however, much of their benefit can be lost if you take them in pill form. It is actually the bitter taste in the mouth that triggers the majority of the benefits.
- To support the functioning of the stomach, liver and gall bladder system.
- Promotes the digestion of fatty and heavy foods.
- Assists gastro-intestinal digestion, reducing indigestion, gas pains and flatulence.
- Stimulates gall bladder activity, promoting bile flow.
- Prevents thickening of biliary liquid, removing chief cause of gallstone formation.
- Actively supports detoxification activity of liver.Can give some relief of discomfort associated with hiatal hernias.
- Improves the appetite
- Alcohol-free aid to digestion
- Arrests the bloated feeling accompanying heavy meals.
Directions: Shake bottle well before use. Take one measuring capful or 4 tsp. (20 ml) before meals as an appetizer or after meals as an aid to digestion.
Dandelion Herb 1.035 g
Gentian Root 0.820 g
Turmeric Root 0.590 g
Milfoil Herb (Yarrow) 0.590 g
Fennel 0.370 g
Camomile Flowers 0.370 g
Blessed Thistle Herb 0.150 g
Buckbean Leaves 0.075 g
Wormwood Herb 0.035 g
Aromatic Herbs 0.775 g
Fructose 18 g