WHOLE FOOD VITAMIN D is made from UV treatment of mushrooms7, creating an all-natural, vegan, real-food source of Vitamin D. Vitamin D is an essential nutrient that we produce as a result of exposure to the sun. Living in a cold climate, and spending much of our time indoors, puts us at risk for vitamin D deficiency. Canadian research shows that up to 73.5% of men and 77.5% of women have inadequate levels of Vitamin D Vitamin D regulates both the immune system and neuromuscular system, and acts as an antioxidant throughout the body2,3. Since its roles in the body are so widespread, inadequate Vitamin D levels are associated with a long list of health conditions, including heart disease, diabetes, osteoporosis, cold and flu, and depression Vitamin D is an essential nutrient that we produce from being in the sun. Living in a cold climate, wearing sunscreen, and not enough exposure to the outdoors significantly increases our risk of being deficient in Vitamin D. Low Vitamin D levels increase our risk for osteoporosis, heart disease, weakened immune system, low mood, and diabetes Its important to take a Vitamin D supplement as part of a health and wellness routine, especially during the winter months and if you have low Vitamin D levels. WHOLE FOOD VITAMIN D provides a highly absorbable, vegan, food- source of Vitamin D to optimize your level of this vital nutrient.
- Vitamin D allows us to absorb calcium and promote bone growth
- Vitamin D is necessary for the production of serotonin, which is a hormone that makes us feel happy
- Helpful in preventing autoimmune disease, chronic pain, diabetes and heart disease
- Adequate levels of Vitamin D help to prevent getting sick, fight infections
- Helps prevent and treat autoimmune dideases
Directions: Take 1 capsule daily with water.