Herbion Naturals Cold & Flu Remedy Lemon Flavour10 x 5.4 g Satchets
Herbion Naturals Cold & Flu Remedy Lemon Flavour
Containing eight different herbs, Cold & Flue Remedy sachets are effective at offering relief from the symptoms of cough, cold, and chest congestion. Available in a pleasant lemon flavour, these sachets should be mixed in a cup of warm water or tea to produce a soothing, healing beverage.
- White willow (Salix alba) White willow is a natural anti-inflammatory and pain relieving medicine that treats the pain and soreness associated with stubborn dry cough and sore throat.
- Malabar nut (Adhatoda vasica) Malabar nut is a natural antitussive that’s particularly useful in the management of dry cough.
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Stimulating mucus production, liquorice adds a protecting layer over the respiratory mucosa, preventing its irritation and inflammation.
- Tea (Thea sinensis) Tea acts as a bronchodilator, opening up the airways and facilitating easy breathing. In addition to this, it also contains various anti-oxidants that boost the immune system.
- Wild violet (Viola odorata) A natural cough suppressant and expectorant, wild violet is effective in treating both wet and dry cough.
- Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) Valerian offers relieves to the throat by preventing cough reflux and relieving excessive coughing at night.
- Sweet fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) Fennel not only produces a cooling effect, but also treats minor gastrointestinal issues that may cause discomfort.
- Indian gooseberry (Phyllanthus emblica) Used as an astringent, antiviral, and antioxidant, Indian Gooseberry treats watery eyes, runny nose, and other symptoms of cold and flu.
Directions: Take 1 satchet 3 times a day
White willow (Salix alba, bark) - 750 mg
Malabar (Adhatoda vasia, leaf) - 300 mg
Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra, Root) - 200 mg
Tea (Thea sinensis, leaf) - 100 mg
Wild Violet (Viola odorate, leaf) - 105 mg
Valerian (Valeriana Officinalis, rhizome) - 100 mg
Sweet fennel (Foeniculum vulgare, fruit) - 75 mg
Indian gooseberry (Phyllanthus emblical, fruit) - 400 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients - cane sugar, menthol, eucalyptus oil, lemon flavour