Herbion Naturals Cough Lozenges Honey-Lemon18 Lozenges
Herbion Naturals Cough Lozenges Honey-Lemon
Available in honey lemon flavour, the cough lozenges not only taste good, but also help treat the symptoms of various respiratory ailments, including cough, throat soreness, and congestion. Suitable for adults and children over 12 years of age, these cough lozenges contain the 5-herb blend that offers relief from both dry and productive cough.
- Malabar nut (Adhatoda vasica) It is antitussive that suppresses dry cough and prevents throat soreness.
- Long pepper (Piper longum) Long pepper has anti-histaminic properties, which means that it can prevent irritation of the mucosa and production of mucus, thereby preventing chest congestion and cough.
- Hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis) Particularly suitable in the management of productive cough, Hyssop is an expectorant that clears the lungs and airways of excess mucus, restoring adequate breathing and relieving chest congestion.
- Greater galangal (Alpinia galanga) A member of the ginger family, greater galangal is useful in the treatment of many respiratory ailments, including asthma and bronchitis.
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Licorice not only opens the bronchi by facilitating removal of excess mucus from the airways, but also treats dry cough associated with various respiratory illnesses.
Directions: Adults and Children's over 12 years of age dissolve 1-2 lozenges slowly in mouth every 2 to 3 hours.
|Active Ingredient (in each drop):||Purpose|
|Menthol, 5.5 mg||Cough Suppressant / Oral Anesthetic|
|Inactive Ingredients Ascorbic acid, artificial flavors, cane sugar, citric acid, eucalyptus oil, greater galangal rhizome, hyssop, large-leaf geiger tree fruit, licorice root, liquid glucose, long pepper fruit, malabar nut tree leaf.|