Natural Factors Melatonin 1 mg180 Sublingual Tablets
Expiration: June 2020
Natural Factors Melatonin 5mg
Melatonin works with the body’s natural cycles to safely and effectively reset your “biological clock”, helping you fall asleep faster, increasing the quality and duration of sleep, supporting REM sleep, and reducing daytime fatigue. Natural Factors Melatonin, from non-animal sources, comes in a sublingual tablet to ensure fast, consistent absorption.
- Helps you fall asleep quickly
- Works in harmony with your body's natural sleep hormones
- Promotes restful sleep, so you wake refreshed and alert
- Induces relaxation and lower the body's response to stress
- Enteric-coated softgels for maximum absorption
Directions: Dissolve 1-2 tablets under the tongue per day prior to bedtime or as directed by a health professional. Contact a health care professional for use beyond 4 weeks.
|Serving size 1 Tablet|
|Serving||Amount per serving|
|Melatonin||1 mg **|
|**Daily value not established.|
|Other ingredients: lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, natural peppermint|
|flavor, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate (of vegatable quality)|