Natural Factors OmegaFactorsÂ® Certified Organic Flaxseed Oil 1000 mg90 softgels
Expiration: August 2020
Natural Factors OmegaFactors® Certified Organic Flaxseed Oil 1000 mg
OmegaFactors Certified Organic Flaxseed Oil is derived from certified organic flax, grown in Alberta, Canada where the cool, northern latitudes produce superior flaxseed oil, high in the omega-3 fatty acids.
- Certified organic flaxseed oil
- Contains beneficial lignans
- Helps with hormonal balance
- Omega-3s help maintain heart health
- Certified organic flaxseed
- Locally grown in Alberta, Canada
- Excellent source of omega-3 fatty acid
- Helps to maintain healthy cholesterol levels
- Protects against cardiovascular disease
Directions: A source of omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids for the maintenance of good health.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Serving Contains: 90 Softgels|
|Organic Flaxseed Oil (Linum usitatissimum)||1000 mg|
|Alpha-linolenic Acid (ALA)||530 mg|
|Oleic Acid (OA)||137 mg|
|Linoleic Acid (LA)||120 mg|
|Organic Ground Flaxseed (Linum usitatissimum)||27.5 mg|
|Lignans are natural phytochemicals found in high concentrations in flaxseeds.|
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, carob), natural vitamin E.
Suggested Use: A source of omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids for the maintenance of good health.