Natural Factors PS (Phosphatidylserine)120 Softgels
Natural Factors PS (Phosphatidylserine)
Natural Factors PS Phosphatidylserine boosts the efficiency of cell membranes, especially in the nerve cells of the brain, leading to improved concentration, learning, vocabulary, and memory. As we get older, our natural production of PS decreases, making supplementation the ideal means for preventing age-related cognitive decline.
- Reduces age-related memory loss
- Enhances learning and concentration
- Improves the ability to think, learn, and remember
- A highly absorbable and stable form of PS
- Soy-free, because it's derived from non-GMO sunflower oil
Directions: 1 softgel, 3 times per day preferably with meals (provides a total of 300 mg PS) for the first month. Then 1 softgel, 1‚ 2 times per day thereafter (100‚ 200 mg PS) or as directed by a health professional.
|Serving size 1 Softgel|
|Phosphatidylserine enriched sunflower lecithin||565 mg|
|(Helianthus annuus) (seeds)|
|**Daily Value not established.|
|Other ingredients: Capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water),|
|non-GMO sunflower lecithin.|