Natural Factors Tea Tree Spray30 ml
Natural Factors Tea Tree Spray
Natural Factors Tea Tree Spray is a natural antibacterial cleanser in a convenient spray bottle. A quick spritz works as a topical first-aid treatment to disinfect cuts and scrapes. Tea tree oil is also used to treat head lice and nits, relieve acne and eczema, and as a natural insect repellant.
- Antibacterial and antiseptic first-aid treatment for minor skin abrasions
- Fights bacteria, fungal infections, parasites, and viruses
- Relieves acne, athlete’s foot, and skin inflammation associated with eczema or dermatitis
- Convenient disinfectant spray for the locker room, gym, swimming pool, or other public facility
- Acts as a natural herbal insect repellant
Directions: Apply to affected areas 2-3 times a day or as recommented by a health care practitioner. Due to the potency of 100 % pure tea tree oil, prefnant women should dilute to half strength and use with care.
|Serving Size: 1 ml|
|Serving Contains: 30 ml|
Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) leaf oil, alcohol denat, water, glycerin, menthol, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) oil.