NOW Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil 1000 mg 200 Softgels
Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil
This fish oil is derived from salmon sustainably wild caught in Alaska and is manufactured under strict quality control standards. It is tested to be free of potentially harmful levels of contaminants such as PCBs, dioxins, mercury and other heavy metals. It is naturally in triglyceride form, which provides superior absorption.
- Supports cognitive health and brain function
- Promotes cardiovascular health and reduce serum triglycerides
- Supports healthy brain, eyes and nerves in kids up to 12 yrs.
- Sustainable supply of Omega-3 fatty acids
- Proud member of GOED Omega-3 quality standards
- Natural Triglyceride form provides superior absorption
Directions:Adults and Children 9 years and older: Take 2 softgels daily.
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 80 mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 70 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Capsule (bovine gelatin, water), Glycerin, Purified Water, Mixed Tocopherols.