Bell Nursing Mother's Tea30 Tea Bags
Expiration: May 2020
Bell Nursing Mother's Tea
- Helps to activate and increase the production and supply of mother's milk.
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a nutritive tonic.
- Aids digestion and helps to stimulate appetite (stomachic).
- Used in Herbal Medicine as a galactogogue/lactogogue to help promote milk production/secretion.
- Helps to relieve dyspepsia and gastritis.
- Used in Herbal Medicine as supportive therapy for the promotion of healthy glucose levels.
- Helps reduce elevated blood lipid levels.
Directions: Take one tea bag to one cup of boiling water, steep for about 12 minutes. Drink one cup, twice daily in between meals.
|Fennel seed, blessed thistle, fenugreek seeds, goat's rue, marshmallow root, nettle leaves, cotton root, anise seeds, mile thistle.|