Progressive Harmonized Fermented Vegan Protein Natural Vanilla680 g
Progressive Harmonized Fermented Vegan Protein Natural Vanilla
Harmonized Fermented Vegan Protein offers all the amazing benefits of plant-based protein, but is even easier to digest.
It 's a natural metabolic process that has been used for millennia. When it comes to plant proteins, it can make a big difference in digestion.
Fermentation breaks down the ‚Äúanti-nutrient‚ found in grains, nuts, seeds and legumes called Phytic Acid. It 's a form of stored phosphorus in plants that protects them against‚Äìyou guessed it‚Äìdigestion!
For some, this anti-nutrient (and others) can spell digestive troubles like gas, bloating and indigestion. Fermentation helps by breaking down the barriers so your gut can work in peace.
- Assists in building lean muscle
- Helps support and maintain a healthy digestive system
- A blend of 5 non-GMO legumes, grains and seeds
- Including Pea Protein Isolate, along with a custom blend of Organic Sprouted Amaranth, Quinoa, Millet and Pumpkin Seed for greater protein diversity.
- Bacterially Fermented using non-dairy probiotics
- The most effective fermentation method is through the use of probiotic bacteria and yeast. We use Lactobacillus plantarum and Saccharomyces cerevisiae, both of which are plant-based.
- 22g of Protein
- 2g Fibre
Directions: Mix 1 scoop (35.75 g) into 300 ml of the beverage of your choice. Consume 1 serving daily. Can be enjoyed at any time of day includign between meals or imediately following exercise.
Each scoop contains:
Fat 1.5 g
Trans 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Carbohydrates 3 g
Fibre 2 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 22 g
Fermented Pea Protein Isolate
(80% Protein) (Pisum sativum, Seed) 27 g
Organic Fermented Sprouted Pumpkin Seed
(Cucurbita pepo, Seed) 250 mg
Organic Fermented Sprouted Amaranth
(Amaranthus cruentus, Seed) 250 mg
Organic Fermented Sprouted Quinoa
(Chenopodium quinoa, Seed) 250 mg
Organic Fermented Sprouted Millet
(Pennisetum glaucum, Seed) 250 mg
(Helianthus tuberosus, Tuber) 2 g
(Ananas comosus var. comosus, Fruit) 50 mg
(Carica papaya, Fruit) 50 mg
(Momordica charantia, Fruit) 40 mg
(Zea mays, Stigma) 5 mg