Purica Red Reishi120 capsules
Expiration: November 2020
Purica Red Reishi
The medicinal mushroom Red Reishi is used for its health-promoting qualities:
Lab grown, Purica?s Reishi is a Full Spectrum product, including mycelium, fruit, spores, primordial and extra cellular compounds.
Reported Benefits of Reishi
Chinese and Japanese herbalists have traditionally recommended Reishi mushrooms for insomnia. Long-term use influences their ?sleep-promoting factor?, as it increases slow-wave sleep. Other studies report that Red Reishi improves both neurological and psychiatric conditions including muscle tension, anorexia, and debility following lengthy illnesses.
In Japan, the root-like body that produces mushrooms, known as the dried ?mycelium?, has been found to be highly effective in the treatment of conditions related to ?environmental stress?.
Other Reported Benefits of Reishi:
- Relieves insomnia
- Boosts energy, general health tonic
- Reduces muscle tension and pain
- Calms anxiety
- Stimulates liver function, processes of elimination
- Supports heart function, integrity of vascular system
- Promotes healthy brain chemistry, memory and concentration
- Anti-aging, anti-oxidant in free radical scavenging
- Strengthens immune system
Suggested Use: 3 capsules per day.
|Servings Size: 1 VegCaps|
|Servings Per Container: 120|
|Amount per Servings|
|red reishi mycelia (Ganoderma lucidum)||400 mg|
|Total Polysaccharides 35% – 55%, (1,3/1,6 beta glucans 45.4%)|
|Suggested Use: 2 capsules, 2 times a day, or as recommended by your healthcare professional|