Sisu Ester-C 500 Chewable Wildberry90 tablets
Sisu Ester-C 500 Chewable Wildberry
Vitamin C is a factor in the maintenance of good health, wound healing and in the normal development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums.
Vitamin C is a water-soluble antioxidant and one of the best researched nutrients. Most mammals can produce vitamin C as they need it but the human system evolved without this ability so we must ensure an adequate daily intake to stay healthy. Vitamin C is found in fruits and vegetables, but it is easily destroyed by heat, cooking, processing, and storage, and rapidly eliminated from our system in the urine.
Inadequate levels of vitamin C may be seen in cases of physical and mental stress, older people and those with chronic conditions including cardiovascular disease, asthma, arthritis, age-related eye disease, and certain cancers.
Vitamin C is best known for strengthening the immune system by supporting and improving white blood cell function. It is also essential for the proper formation of collagen, the building block of many tissues and a crucial component in skin rejuvenation. Vitamin C also helps to reduce histamine release in the body, thereby alleviating allergy symptoms.
There are numerous forms of vitamin C with ascorbic acid being the most basic. People wanting a clinically proven form that is easier on the system than ascorbic acid may choose a form like Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate.
- Ester-C® is a unique, patented form of calcium ascorbate, which is made when ascorbic acid (regular vitamin C) is buffered with calcium using a water-based process
- The calcium in Ester-C® provides part of your daily calcium requirements
- Ester-C® contains active vitamin C metabolites including L-threonate, which enhance cellular absorption and retention
- Ester-C® is the only form of vitamin C that has been proven to last up to 24 hours in the white blood cells of the immune system
- Less acidic and easier on the stomach than ascorbic acid
- Ester-C® has a clinically proven higher bioavailability and retention rate than other forms of vitamin C
- Available in three natural flavours: orange, wildberry, and citrus punch
|Servings Size: 1 Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount per Serving|
|Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate)||500 mg|
|*from Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate and sodium ascorbate|
|Non-medicinal ingredients: stevia, dextrose, fructose, citric acid, guar gum, stearic acid (vegetable), magnesium stearate (vegetable), silicon dioxide.|
|Contains no dairy, peanuts, gluten, or animal products.|
|Natural orange flavour: natural orange flavour, turmeric extract, beet root extract.|
|Adult dosage: Chew 1 to 3 tablets daily or as recommended by a health care practitioner.|
|Children over 5: Chew 1 tablet daily or as recommended by a health care practitioner.|