Orange Naturals Stinging Nettle (Root)100 ml tincture
Expiration: May 2020
Orange Naturals Stinging Nettle (Root)
Stinging Nettle root, like Saw Palmetto, has been used for centuries to help men with urinary complaints. With age, many men have increasing difficulties with urination due to a condition called benign prostatic hyperplasia, or BPH (enlarged prostate gland). BPH can lead to urinary frequency, urgency, weak flow, incomplete voiding and waking many times during the night to urinate. Stinging Nettle root offers relief for these all too common complaints.
- Helps with frequent urination problems
- Eases difficulty in urination related to BPH
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Our body can absorb and metabolize tinctures rapidly – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
Adults: take 2 ml, 3 times per day on an empty stomach.
Each ml contains 250 mg of organically grown stinging nettle root (Urtica dioica). It is a 1:4 root extract.
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water.