Preferred Nutrition Sytrinol60 Vegicaps
Expiration: April 2020
Preferred Nutrition Sytrinol
Cardiovascular diseases are the leading cause of death in Canada. One of the biggest risk factors is high cholesterol. Studies have shown that Sytrinol is able to lower your total cholesterol, bad cholesterol (LDL), and triglycerides in 30 days. Sytrinol has also been shown to increase good cholesterol (HDL) levels.
Sytrinol is a powerful antioxidant with numerous heart health benefits. Sytrinol is a patented formula derived from natural citrus and palm fruit extracts. It combines polymethoxylated flavones (PMFs), delta, gamma, and alpha tocotrienols.
- Reduces total cholesterol levels
- Lowers LDL (bad) cholesterol
- Reduces triglycerides
- Promotes HDL (good) cholesterol
- An ideal antioxidant formula
- Promotes improved cardiovascular health
- Measurable effects in 30 days
EACH VEGETARIAN CAPSULE CONTAINS
- Sytrinol® brand Polymethoxylated Flavones
(Citrus nobilis) (fruit) and Tocotrienols... 300 mg
Encapsulated in a vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum, purified water, silica) with silica, palm oil, gum arabic and maltodextrin.