Garden of Life RAW Protein - Cacao Kiss
Featuring 13 RAW and organic sprouts, RAW Protein is an excellent source of complete protein, providing 17 grams, or 33% of the Daily Value, plus all essential amino acids. RAW Protein contains Vitamin Code® fat-soluble vitamins and supports digestive health and function with live protein-digesting enzymes and powerful probiotics†.
Use RAW Protein to increase the protein content of meals – just add to food or beverages. It mixes instantly and has a neutral taste, making it an excellent foundation for a refreshing, high protein energy shake or smoothie. RAW Protein is suitable for almost anyone, including those on vegetarian or vegan diets, those on low carbohydrate diets or for those with gastrointestinal sensitivities to milk, whey or other protein sources.
- 28% more lactoferrin than other whey proteins
- Naturally balanced amino acid profile
- Provides RAW organic sprouted protein and live probiotics and enzymes
- Excellent source of protein – 17 grams and 33% Daily Value
- Contains Vitamin Code RAW Food-Created Nutrients™ with their unique Code Factors™ intact, enabling natural recognition by your body
- Increases the protein content of meals – just add to food or beverages
- Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets
- Good for those on low carbohydrate diets
- Alternative to soy and animal protein powders
- Good for those with gastrointestinal sensitivities to milk, whey and other protein sources
- Easily digested – supports digestive health and function with live probiotics and protein-digesting enzymes†
- Mixes well – great in shakes, smoothies and other beverages
Adults mix one scoop (63 cc or approx 4 tablespoons) in 250 ml water (1 cup) one or more times per day. Scoop included. Can also be mixed with almond or rice milk. For best results use a blender. Not intended for children.