Sisu Rhodiola Stress
Excess or unfulfilling work, aging, poor quality sleep, alcohol consumption, excess exercise, and emotional upset are all sources of stress and can take a toll on our health, increasing our risk for many chronic illnesses such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and cancer. Signs that stress is becoming a problem can be physical or mental and include fatigue, depression, weight gain or weight loss, and decreased resistance to infections. There are many simple adjustments we can make to our diet and lifestyle that could support the body’s natural stress-defence systems. The additional support of an herbal adaptogen that gently normalizes the nervous system can quickly and safely bring noticeable relief.
- High-potency rhodiola extract, grown in Siberia and standardized to contain 3% rosavins and 1% salidrosides (the active compounds)
- Rhodiola is an adaptogen, meaning it normalizes production of certain hormones within the nervous system to invigorate a sluggish system or calm an agitated one
- Rhodiola is clinically proven to improve general well-being, decrease mental fatigue, and improve mental and physical performance during periods of work-related stress
- Rhodiola has also shown positive results in cases of mild to moderate depression
- No jitteriness, drowsiness, post supplementation “crash”, or any such side effects were reported in the human research
Directions: Take 2 capsules daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Take 2 capsules daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.